Date: Saturday, July 25, 2015, 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Location: Town Square Center Park, Town Square
Our fourth annual “Rainbows in the Wind” is our biggest event of the year!
In celebration of what would have been our Little Miss Hannah’s 7th birthday, we invite the community to join us to bring your family down for a fun evening of music, activities, dancing, and raffles, while raising money to help support Las Vegas families of children diagnosed with rare, life-limiting, and complex medical conditions.
Last year, over 1,000 people joined us at last year’s event, and we raised more than $12,000 to support our mission to help enhance the quality of life for young children diagnosed with life-limiting rare diseases, undiagnosed complex medical needs, and children who have been placed in hospice or palliative care in Southern Nevada.
We have over $2000 in raffles being donated this year including:
* Family 4-pack of tickets to Disneyland
* Private Wine Tasting party for 20 from Total Wine & More – Henderson
* 2 one-day passes to Wet ‘n’ Wild Las Vegas
* Family fun pack to Sky Zone Las Vegas
* $100 gift card to Costco
* Gift Certificates to Raising Canes, Cafe Rio, and more!
Last Year In the Media
We need your help! We can only continue to provide support services and activities by obtaining the necessary funding. We offer various levels of participation and sponsorship to fit your resources.
Download: (sponsorship information)
Activity Companies –
We have been incredibly fortunate to have some of the top Las Vegas’ children’s activity companies donate their time and services to this event. If you would like to join us, this is a great way to get exposure for your company as well as be a part of changing the lives of the children we support.
Download: (participation information)
Community Organizations –
If you would like to participate in hosting an activity (crafts, games, etc.), please let us know! Last year, we had a variety of sports clubs, church clubs, and community service groups host tents with activities that the visitors really loved. If your group needs ideas on activities, we can help.
Download: (participation information) – coming soon!
Our raffles have been a huge success for us at this annual event. The following types of items have been very popular in the past:
- Show or event tickets
- Food / beverage items (restaurant gift cards, wine / coffee baskets, cooking items, etc.)
- Children’s activity themed baskets (movies, cooking, toys, beach, etc.)
- Specialty accessories, apparel and gifts
- Sports and athletic opportunities (golf, baseball, rock climbing, bowling, paintball, etc.) have been really popular with our attendees.
We need volunteers! If you would like to help out at this event, please fill out this form.
2014 Event Photo Gallery