Caring for a child with a debilitating neurologic, metabolic, or genetic condition, quality of life becomes one of the most important aspects of parenting. We also know first-hand how difficult this lifestyle is – emotionally, physically, and financially. The Little Miss Hannah Foundation provides grants and other financial support to offset costs of equipment and related costs to enhance the quality of life of medically fragile and special-needs children and their families throughout Southern Nevada.
Upcoming Grant Cycle Deadline – August 31, 2021
Medical Grant Program Information:
- Types of items considered for this program are (but are not limited to): seating, mobility, transport, comfort, positioning, bathing, therapy tools, feeding, etc.
- $750 per grant maximum (total item requested must be less than $1400 for partial payment consideration)
- Requires letter of medical necessity from a primary pediatric specialist, pediatrician, therapist, or social worker
- Grants are provided for new equipment only and paid directly to the vendor.
- Download application packet here
- IMPORTANT: Photos of grant application will not be accepted. Must be a cleanly scanned PDF, fax, or original copy of the application.
We work directly with the families of medically fragile or special needs children, under 18 years of age, who are diagnosed with debilitating neurologic, metabolic, or genetic conditions. Must live in Southern Nevada more than 50% of the time.
2021-2022 Application Deadlines
Grants will be reviewed by the Board of Directors four times per year and grants will be awarded following these meetings.