Date: July 23, 2014, 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Location: Town Square Center Park, Town Square
Our third annual “Rainbows in the Wind” is our biggest event of the year!
In celebration of what would have been our Little Miss Hannah’s 6th birthday, we invite the community to join us to bring your family down for a fun evening of music, activities, dancing, and raffles, while raising money to help support Las Vegas families of children diagnosed with rare, life-limiting, and complex medical conditions.
Special performance by Jeff Civillico – Comedy in Action!
Over 1,000 people joined us at last year’s event, and we raised more than $8,000 to support our mission to help enhance the quality of life for young children diagnosed with life-limiting rare diseases, undiagnosed complex medical needs, and children who have been placed in hospice or palliative care in Southern Nevada.
Our goal for this 2014 event is to raise $15,000 so we are able to help even more families!
Current Raffles include (value over $3000):
- 4 one-day passes to Disneyland
- 2 unrestricted flights on Southwest Airlines
- Private wine tasting party for 20 provided by Total Wines and More
- 2 midday cruise passages from Lake Mead Cruises
- 4 race passes from Las Vegas Pole Position Raceway
- 4 baseline reserve tickets for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Signed magna-sized bottle of Wicked Aim wine from Nockingpoint Wines
- Gift cards from Brio Tuscan Grill, Cafe Rio, Holsteins, Container Store, and Sprouts
… and more!
In the Media
Thank you to our incredible sponsors for this year’s 3rd annual Rainbows in the Wind Festival. This is our largest fundraiser for the year, and because of their incredible generosity and support, we will be able to provide support and equipment for even more families than we were able to this previous year.
We need your help! We can only continue to provide support services and activities by obtaining the necessary funding. We offer various levels of participation and sponsorship to fit your resources.
Download: (sponsorship information / 2013 annual review)
Activity Companies – NO MORE SPACES AVAILABLE
We have been incredibly fortunate to have some of the top Las Vegas’ children’s activity companies donate their time and services to this event. If you would like to join us, this is a great way to get exposure for your company as well as be a part of changing the lives of the children we support.
Download: (participation information)
Las Vegas companies donating their services for our 2014 event include:
- DJ Miguel
- Balloons with a Twist
- Mad Science
- Paint and Party
- Las Vegas Character Visits
- Fun 4 All Games
- Gary the Mime
- Doodad Magic!
- Crazy Pita
- Kona Ice
Community Organizations – NO MORE SPACES AVAILABLE
If you would like to participate in hosting an activity (crafts, games, etc.), please let us know! Last year, we had a variety of sports clubs, church clubs, and community service groups host tents with activities that the visitors really loved. If your group needs ideas on activities, we can help.
Download: (participation information)
Our raffles have been a huge success for us at this annual event. The following types of items have been very popular in the past:
- Show or event tickets
- Food / beverage items (restaurant gift cards, wine / coffee baskets, cooking items, etc.)
- Children’s activity themed baskets (movies, cooking, toys, beach, etc.)
- Specialty accessories, apparel and gifts
- Sports and athletic opportunities (golf, baseball, rock climbing, bowling, paintball, etc.) have been really popular with our attendees.
We are looking for craft, gift, and apparel donations with a focus on the following words: Hope, Believe, Strength, Courage, Persevere, and Love ~ words that represent our Little Miss Hannah families.
For more details on participating in our Hannah’s Hope Store, click here.
We need volunteers! If you would like to help out at this event, please fill out this form.