If you are in the Southern Nevada area and have a child under 18 with a rare, life-limiting, or complex medical condition, please contact us so we can work with you and help support your family during this emotionally charged time in your life.
(Download information packet and registration form or you may register online below)
All of our programs are created to support families with a child under 18 years old, living at home or medical care facility in Southern Nevada, meeting at least *one* of the following criteria:
- Diagnosed with a rare, life-limiting disease by a licensed pediatric physician with an average prognosis of less than 20 years of age
- Currently placed in hospice care or is on palliative care due to an untreatable life-limiting condition
- Undiagnosed with severe complex needs, considered medically fragile
- Diagnosed with a debilitating neurologic, metabolic, or genetic medical condition
* items marked with an asterisk are required fields