Caring for a child with a debilitating neurologic, metabolic, or genetic condition, quality of life becomes one of the most important aspects of parenting.We also know first-hand how difficult this lifestyle is – emotionally, physically, and financially.The Little Miss Hannah Foundation provides grants and other financial support to offset costs of equipment and related costs to enhance the quality of life of medically fragile and special-needs children and their families throughout Southern Nevada.
Upcoming Grant Cycle Deadline – May 31, 2018
Medical Grant Program Information:
- Types of items considered for this program are (but are not limited to): seating, mobility, transport, comfort, positioning, bathing, therapy tools, feeding, etc.
- $750 per grant maximum (total item requested must be less than $1499 for partial payment consideration)
- Requires medical authorization from primary pediatric specialist, pediatrician, or social worker
- Grants can be awarded either as reimbursement for purchase (if approved) or paid directly to vendor.
- Download application packet here
- IMPORTANT: Photos of grant application will not be accepted. Must be a cleanly scanned PDF or original copy of application.
We work directly with the families of medically fragile or special needs children, under 18 years of age, who are diagnosed with debilitating neurologic, metabolic, or genetic conditions. Must live in Southern Nevada more than 50% of the time.
2018 Application Deadlines
Grants will be reviewed by the Board of Directors four times per year and grants will be awarded following these meetings.
February 28, 2018
May 31, 2018
August 31, 2018
November 30, 2018
March 21, 2018
June 21, 2018
September 21, 2018
December 21, 2018